Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Couldn't Ask for More!

So I know I have been bad at updating this blog & I promise I will do better.
After 3 YEARS of being together I just want everyone to know how much I love Jace!!
He is such an amazing man and I couldn't ask for more.
Just a few reasons of why I love him so much....

He knows how to have fun and he's really athletic.
Here he's playin soccer with his cousins.

He can be Dangerous! :)

He's Romantic. For my birthday this year he bought me
the same velvet roses we used in our wedding.

He loves kids...


And He's Mine for Eternity!! :)

5 comments:

Ms. Hendrickson said...

YAY for blogs! :)

Angela Fuller said...

Hey Julie this is Angela. I am so glad you have a blog so that we can stay in touch. You have such a sweet husband. Keep in touch!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JEWELSIES!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss you so much and want to play. when are you going to take a fun vacation and come play with me? i need a freaking girlfriend. im so bored up here. i NEED girl time. come play. ill make you yummy cooooookies!

Chelsea Francis said...

So cute! Love your blog:)

Tatum said...

Julie!!!!! Yay! You have a blog! Such a sweet post. We need to get together! I have the best memories with you. Why aren't we friends anymore? It is so sad. How are you? How's your family? Miss you girlie.