Monday, January 3, 2011

Finishing up 2010....

Jason gave me the trip of my dreams in Sept....we headed off to New York for a few days. I was just blown away with how beautiful the architecture was!!! I think more than 75% of the memory on our camera had to be of these amazing parks plopped down in the middle of the concrete skyscrapers.
Our first stop was to see Devin in Hudson Valley. We had such a fun time seeing where and what he has been doing the past 2 years....
I can't get enough of these buildings!!!!!
Love this boy!!!
One of the highlights of 2010 had to be the girls trip Mom, Becca, Jenna and I took to CA!! We had so much fun shopping and laughing and running around Knotts Berry Farm!! I can't wait for our next girl trip!!
Now on to 2011....I promise I will keep better tabs on this whole blog thing. Stay tuned!! :)













1 comments:

karis stapley said...

What fun trips! I'd love to visit the Big Apple as well. I was just mentioning to Jace the other day that I've not been to an amusement park in years & loved the huge roller coasters the best. Such a fun adrenaline rush! I told Jace the next time I go to a theme park, we should def. do it without kiddos so we can do the big coasters & not just the kiddy rides. :)
Happy 2011 !