Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BOY OH BOY....

On 1/26 we did a 3D/4D Ultrasound and found out our little peanut is a BOY!!

He was not shy at all and the picture below is the first thing we saw when the tech started our ultrasound...bum up he was ready to reveal what we all wanted to know. hahaha


I just love his adorable little body!
I know he still looks a little like an alien but at least he is smiling....


Towards the end he had, had enough and started to cover his face. I'm thinking he might be shy like Jason was when he was little. I guess we will find out soon enough.


I can't believe today we are 1/2 way through this journey!! It really has gone by so fast and yet so slow in so many other ways. I don't want to forget a minute of it so here are some of the updates:


20 Weeks

Cravings: None

What not to eat: Mexican food, anything with red sauce, and bacon

What I can stomach: sandwiches, salads, and potatoes.

Still down -12 lbs

Symptoms: I have off and on nausea, headaches, and major rounding ligament pain.


Baby: Brody is measuring big which is no surprise since his daddy is 6'4 and was a 10 lbs baby!

At our last visit the dr moved my due date up from the 7th to the 3rd. Yay!!


That's all for now...I might get brave and post a prego pic later this week. :)






1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Can't wait to see the nursery!!