Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vegas BaBy!

So after 3 Years of wedded BLISS and yet no vacation to call our own Jason and I finally took some time for ourselves and hit the road! Our destination.....Sin City Vegas.
Ok so this is why it is called Sin City I guess? After 15 minutes of multiple questions to the poor security guard we finally found the old time slot machines. I guess they are considered old since everything including Vegas is now digital. Finding this machine was so important because if I was going to put my money into anything I wanted the full affect. I lost and entire $1.50 at this machine and that cured me of my curiosity to gamble. Honestly I don't know how people can make this a hobby
We had just enough time before Phantom to grab a little pizza.
Isn't he cute! I think this pic is as close as we are going to get to Europe for a while. Maybe if I beg a little more Jason will give in.
Jason was in love with the Lion habitat at our hotel - the MGM Grand. Every chance he could he would drag me to the window. We had to go at least three times a day.
I love that smirk.

4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Awesome!Looks like you guys had a great trip! We sure miss you guys! We need to hang out!! We need to catch up with all the other latest and greatest!
So was this trip like a honeymoon all over again?

beloved30 said...

It looks like the horse in that last picture is eating his hat, ha ha!

Chelsea Francis said...

So cute! Love you two:)

Tatum said...

How fun! I can't believe you guys haven't taken a trip!!! Did you go to St. Croix for your honeymoon? I believe the ocean is calling me there. Let's go... I bet we both could use a real vacation!

O and I tried gambling for the first time last years on 7/7/07. I won $50 bucks then I lost $48 of it. Never doing that again!