Friday, July 11, 2008

One of my favorite Hobbies

I don't know if it was the fact that it was "just a guest bedroom" or that we don't ever have any guests but it took me an entire year to complete this room in our house......
I saw this bedspread at Target and had to have it so my wonderful Mom gave it to me for Christmas last year and when Jason saw it he said, "why isn't this going in our room?" I told him he could look at it everyday as he passed the guestroom. :)
My mother-in-law is so sweet and gave us the dresser and nightstand which I destressed black. I still want to buy red crystal knobs for the dresser and nightstand.


Well so here it is..... Now all of you are welcome to break it in for us. After all what's a guest room without a guest?

8 comments:

Tatum said...

Julie! Your house is absolutely gorgeous!!! Can I book a reservation?! We are in a desperate need for a girls night and I know just where I'll sleep!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

its beautiful i love it! youre so good at decorating!

Chelsea Francis said...

Such an adorable room! When we move, I know who to call for decorating tips Jewels! Beautiful!

karis stapley said...

Jewels, you have become my personal interior decorator! I absolutely love the bedspread! The whole room is completly my kind of style! Great job! :)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

hey check this place out for knobs...
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=DECORATING&selectedProductSize=&navAction=poppushpush&navCount=3&pushId=DECOR_HARDWARE&itemCount=-1&id=DECOR_HARDWARE_KNOBS_HANDLES&selectedProductSize1=

Angela Fuller said...

Julie your guest bedroom is gorgeous. I would love to come and see your beautiful home when we come out and visit. I would rather have a nicely decorated house, than an expensive car. We miss all of our family in AZ so much. Hopefully one day we can move back!Luv Ya!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

SOOOOO awesome! I wish me guest room looked nice like that. You should def start charging.

Chelsea Francis said...

Yeah we do! We miss you guys! Hope you are feeling better:( Bing sick is NO fun.