Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Ah they're Friends"

I know to most of you this post will make absolutly no sense and maybe it's a good thing... but to those of you fortunate enough to have a sister (Oh and have seen "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby) this will make all the sense in the World.
Jenna and I grew up completly different in every way shape and form but over the years have become one in thought and deed. I don't know what it is but we totally get eachother now. She seriously is such a crack up with some of the funniest things to say. Whether she is stuck in a boring class and we are texting back and forth the funniest movie quotes we can think of or embarrassing my Mom in every public place possible we are always laughing. So here's to you "Nena" I hope it makes you smile. :)
" Sisters, sisters there were never such devoted sisters never had to have a chaperone, no sir I'm here to keep my eye on her. Caring, sharing every little thing that we are wearing. When a certain gentleman arrives from Rome she wore the dress and I stayed home.
All kinds of weather we stick together the same in the rain or sun. Two different faces but in tight places we think and we act as one... uh-huh
Those who've seen us know that not a thing could come between us. Many men have tried to split us up but no one can.
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man!"

5 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

jenna foooooma!

once upon a poppy said...

dang it jillyn! i was going to say the same thing. julie i think that daisy still thinks that is her name. in fact my husband couldn't even tell you her last name cause that is what she will always be to the days!!!! also i know what you mean- jillyny pooh and i used to not be that close. now she lives far away and i wish she was closer!

karis stapley said...

So sweet & cute! I know what you mean, except reversed with Bre & I. Her being 5 years older makes a big diff. when growing up & we were not close at all, but now that we're both married & have babies there's so much to relate & no feeling of distance with the ages.

Tatum said...

Cute post! Totally know what you mean. Tiffany and I have always been close but Courtney and I ... not till lately. It is so fun to now have close relationships. Sisters are the best!

Chelsea Francis said...

So cute! Love sisters! So much fun:) And I like your dark hair in that pic!