Monday, August 25, 2008

Procrastinating Crafts

This is what happens when all of the sudden I get in the mood to craft, my dinner table turns into craft corner. :) I love it but I'm sure Jason get's tired of seeing the mess from day to day.
So for my 22nd birthday almost two years ago my wonderful husband bought me a jigsaw that I had been eyeing since we moved here. I was so excited after I got it that I searched the web for hours looking for the perfect craft to start off my jigsaw experience and after searching high and low I came up with the pattern below. (it's a picture of a picture so it's not the best but you get the idea)

Mind you I cut this pattern out of wood before last christmas and to show my procrastination below is a picture of what I have so far almost a year later. :) I promise I will finish it before this Christmas rolls around which means I have kicked it into high gear since Christmas is sneaking up on us. I will post a finished product when I do so you all can enjoy it with me. Hopefully it turns out ok.



5 comments:

karis stapley said...

Your awesome Jewels! Those look great so far! You've got alot of talent! I wish I was creative with kind of stuff as you! Good luck with your cute projects!
ps. Do we still have that girls craft day at your house coming up?! That was so fun last time!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

sooo cute Julie! if you ever need a crafting buddy, call me. I'm all about doin that fun stuff!

theniufamily said...

You are so crafty! I had a ton of fun, thanks for inviting me! And you blog is so cute!!!

theniufamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tatum said...

It was so fun getting together with you! We seriously have to get together more often!!! You better call me!

You are soooo talented! All your projects turn out so dang cute. Your creativity amazes me.