Monday, August 25, 2008

EnD oF DaY OnE!



End of Day One and here's what we have so far! I am determined to finish this craft since I told myself I will not start cutting out my next one until this one is done. I am not one to follow a pattern so when I saw that the pattern required me to paint on a plaid sweater I grabbed the scrapbook paper and went to town on the snowman and couldn't stop there since Santa cannot be out done by the snowman. If anyone wants to make a Christmas craft with me tomorrow call me...I'll be here. :)

3 comments:

Rydgd said...

Girly!!! How wonderful to SEE you again! You haven't changed a bit! How long has it been? Greatest of luck on your craft...it looks darling! So great to be in touch again!

Brookej4 said...

hey Julie!! I didn't know you had a blog, I just got your comment! I have no idea when we'll be home again, but can you send me your number so I can give you a call sometime? How are things going? I'll talk to you soon!~Britt

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I would love to do crafts sometime. But only in the evening when Eric can watch my kids! Cuz crafting and kids DO NOT mix!