Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleep Deprived

I can't believe it's 3a.m and I still have not been able to go to sleep. It has been like this for 3 days now!! I am so tired. It all started when I woke up in the middle of the night with some severe stomach pain on Tuesday. I still don't know what it is but I have narrowed the pain down to either being in my stomach, liver, or gall bladder. I personally don't care where it is as long as it goes away and fast! I honestly have slept for maybe four hours total in the last 3 days and here I am again unable to lay down because the pain is so severe. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Julie!! Your nuts! go get it checked out! Do you have a good Dr. or Gyno? I hope your able to sleep & feel better soon. Love ya!

Tatum said...

You poor girl! Seriously go to the Dr.!! You shouldn't be hurting so bad you can't sleep. Get better soon!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Sorr to hear you're not feeling too hot. Kar and Tatum are right, you need to get your self to the doc. Good luck. Hope you get some relief soon.

Chelsea Francis said...

Jewels! That is so awful! I hope you feel better girlie!