Friday, August 29, 2008

WhEn It RaiNs It PoUrS!!!

Whoever came up with the phrase "When it Rains it Pours" had to know what he was talking about. I went to start my day with a lil' shopping with my Mom hoping to numb my brain from my worries and as I was driving onto Recker I noticed my car sounded and felt really weird. Not being a responsible driver I failed to check all four tires before getting into the car...I mean common' who really does that anyways? Hoping it wasn't what inevitably it ended up being I headed back for home to examine my car. I pulled back into my garage and found this on the drivers rear side. I could have cried. All I wanted to do was walk aimlessly around a store is that too much to ask?
Lucky for me my Dad is a wonderful man and came to my rescue. He brought over his compressor and quickly had my tire filled and ready to go so off we were to shop. When we left the store, shopping bags in hand and not a care in the world we came up to my car and noticed yet again the tire was flat. I was so frustrated and so my Mom called my Dad again to rescue us.
Oh my Dad the poor man didn't know what he was getting himself into. He headed to the store with a can of fix-a-flat. He asked if we were ready to drive to the dealership because I guess once you put in fix-a-flat you have to drive on it right away or it ruins your tire. We told him we were more than ready to leave so he filled it up. I jumped in the car and was ready to head off when...oh yes...THE BATTERY WAS DEAD!!! Now we did not leave a single thing on in the car it was seriously just the worst luck in the world and do I have jumper cables in my car...Of course NOT and did my Dad think to bring them...Of course Not because who would bring jumper cables to fix a flat tire? To finish this up we did finally get it all running long enough to make it to the dealership. Seriously when it rains it pours.

2 comments:

karis stapley said...

um jewels! as it would seem, you've still got one unlucky thing still comen to you. Don't bad things happen in 3's?
ok! j/k. that's not funny, sorry! Just glad you guys were safe & ok.!

Tatum said...

You poor girl! That is so not fair! At least you have a really good dad.