Monday, August 11, 2008

I LoVe Them All Just the SaMe!

So they may not be mine but I love my niece and nephews as if they were mine. After Becca had Tyler my Mom and I had the three older kiddos for a few days. It was so much fun!! We just swam and vegged in the sun all day.



Funny story about Talan.....Scott and Nicole took the two kids to Cali for a nice vacation and Scott was going to fly home early with Talan to go back to work. Well we called the airline to see what he needed in order to get Talan on the plane with him and I guess they require either a birth certificate or shot records. After some time we were able to fax the shot records to Scott in Cali. Once Scott arrived at the airport it went a little something like this....

Scott: After placing Talan on the check-in counter says, "I have some extra baggage."
Baggage Claim Man: "Wow that is deffinitely your kid."
Scott: "So you don't need the shot records?"
Baggage Claim Man: "Nope there is no doubt about it.....he's yours."
Scott: "Thanks."
So if you can't tell by just looking at him the last pic is of Scott when he was just a bit older than Talan. Seriously the two of them could have been twins. :)

2 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i've never met talan....and YEP he's scott's kid. freaking cute that's for sure. so is madison. adorable kids!!!

Tatum said...

You have the cutest nieces and nephews!! They all look so Fuller! The 23rd sounds perfect. I am so excited to see you and catch up!