Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Sistas!

Growing up in a family that seemed to be dominated by Men, Jenna and I were left to fend for ourselves. :) We did pretty well with our Mom on our side. But like they always say behind every great man is a WOMAN and in my family that is the case!! I am so blessed to have the most amazing Sisters!! Whether they married in or I inherited them to me they are all the same~ I don't think I could ever tell you who my favorite is because I love them all so much! I don't believe in In-Laws...so if I say she's my sister don't correct me!
(Warning this will be a long blog due to the 6 wonderful sisters that I have!)
Becca and Brandon make such a cute couple....I don't think any other couple was more destined to be together than these two. I mean just look at them...they're perfect! Becca is the most gentle and patient woman I have ever met and you can see that coming out in Hunter. She is an amazing mother and I look up to her so much! Oh and when you can catch her on a fiesty day is a real treat!! We try our hardest to get her to play games on those days because she is a real crack up.
Oh Nena what would I do if I didn't have you to talk to some days? Seriously Jenna is hilarious and I can't say that enough. The Bryson's run into her on occassion and always come back and tell me how her and I have the same facial expressions which I find hilarious since we don't look anything alike. :) We've become two peas in a pod. I love this girl!

The Bryson Beauties!

Jamie...I don't feel I have had enough time with Jamie. She's gorgeous which you can all tell right off the bat (I guess I should specify since they are all gorgeous!
she's the second one from the right) What I do know about Jamie is she's a rock. She is so unwavering in her testimony and I admire that. She is also so smart and being the girl that told her english teacher,"I would rather wait for the movie to come out than read this book," her intelligence really intimidates me at times.... lucky for me she is also one of the sweetest girls I know.
Chels...(Cheezy's the one calmly walking on the wall) she's amazing! I had never met someone that is happy all the time until I met Chels. When Jason and I started dating I dont know what it was but he said, "You and Chels are going to get along the best. " I dont know why he said that...maybe because we are both outgoing people? I just adore her though she is always there to help out and be the first one to greet you. She is such a geniune person and you don't find those kind of people enough in life. I'm lucky to have her as a sister.
Leslie..(Lare) One of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. She is always there to give a hug or see how everyone is doing. She is also so talented..she can sing, play the piano, dance, and she's an amazing photographer!! If anyone has a younger brother we should hook them up. She is going to make an amazing wife/mommy one day.
Brooke (Zoogs)...oh how I love this girl. Zoogs is the most blunt person I have ever met and I LOVE IT! She seriously cracks me up everytime we see her. Example....We are all sitting down to a wonderful meal Mom Bryson has prepared when Mom asks me if I would like some peas. I of course who cannot stand peas alone politley say no thank you while lovely wonderful Brooke on the other end of the table yells out,"Mom she doesnt like peas!" LOL I LOVE IT! I am sure I turned beat red because I didn't want to be rude so I just said no thanks. Brooke on the other hand wanted to make sure it never happened again. :) ha ha ha oh just thinking about it now makes me giggle. She has many other wonderful qualities though that don't include her honestly such as she is the biggest helper. If you need help with somthing she is happy to get it for you or help in any way she can. She is also so loving. She wallors all over the girls any chance she gets. I don't know what we would do without Brooke.

1 comments:

Chelsea Francis said...

Thanks Jewels! You are so sweet! We are so happy to have "inherited" you! I am so excited to move closer to you and Jas!