Thursday, September 4, 2008

A NiCe L-O-N-G Weekend...

I love long weekends. There is nothing better than having an extra day to do whatever you want. Saturday started out with Maddie and Talan coming over and hanging out for a little while. It was my mistake leaving the crafts out on the table so that Maddie could see and so of course she HAD to do one. :)
Sunday rolled around and since we didn't have any plans I really wanted to go up to the Bryson cabin and hang out with his fam for a nice getaway. I finally talked Jason into it and off we went. I love going to the cabin...it's only 1.5 hours away so it's the perfect trip. We had so much fun hanging out and Jason entertained himself by looking for frogs. Poor guy never did find one but he looked so happy.

I Love this Cheezy grin!

Talan wanted in on the action
Maddie made a cute little frame that she was so proud of. I swear those scissors were out of reach. Oops

1 comments:

Chelsea Francis said...

So cute! I wish we could have come:)