Sunday, September 7, 2008

I CaN't BeLiEvE ShE's FoUr!!!

The beginning of September is always busy for us mostly because Scott's birthday is on the 2nd Maddison's birthday is on the 5th and Nicole's birthday is on the 7th.
I can't believe she's already four!! Where did the time go? She looked so grown up at Peter Piper Pizza where we had lunch.
When Nicole asked Maddison where she wanted her party she said at the train park so that's where we had pizza and watched the kids ride all the rides. We had alot of fun and her smile is priceless!



2 comments:

karis stapley said...

Crazy! She's is so adorable! She def. is getting so big so quick. I haven't seen her for awhile and she looks so much older!

Tatum said...

She is gorgeous! I can't believe she is 4. Seems like yesterday she was born! But, then again I wasn't even married and now I've got two of my own.

So you got a job?! You will have to tell me all about it! I can't wait to see you again :)