Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just Call Me Mrs. Claus.....

I know some of you might be thinking I'm crazy right now but I would like to say in my defense that It'S AlL mY MoM's FaUlT!! Ever since I was a little girl Christmas has been a big deal in my family and so every year I seem to count down to Christmas earlier and earlier. I just love it that much! I started listening to Christmas music and watching the movie Elf two weeks ago!! If my husband would let me get away with it we would skip entirely over Halloween and Thanksgiving and start decorating for Christmas RiGht NoW!
And there is no better time to watch Elf and listen to Chistmas music than when I am crafting. I'm working on these today. They're not done yet but you get the idea. I love containers and since these were less than $1 per container I couldn't pass them up. I plan on putting gifts inside these and giving them away at Christmas and Birthdays. If any of you have a craft you have been dying to get done or just need some time away Jason plays volleyball on Thursday so you will find me at my craft table from 6-10!! All of you are invited just let me know if you wanna stop by.





2 comments:

Tatum said...

You crack me up! You are just like your mother! So crafty, creative and cute!

I will see you at 6! Seriously. I wanted to come over today but my girls nap from 1-4. It takes up the whole day but, I can't go anywhere with out them having a nap. Can't wait!

Harmoni Osborn said...

I LOVE how crafty you are!! You are an inspiration to me!!! :p)