Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dang it they sucked me in.....

At first I was really doing a good job at avoiding everything about Stephanie Meyer and her dang vampire books!! The only problem was the more I heard it from people that I knew didn't even like reading but loved these books the more I became intrigued. What could possibly make people read some stupid books about vampires so I thought to myself why not just give it a try. Besides Jenna wouldn't leave me ALONE! She gave the first book (Twilight) to me Sunday night and I finished the second book (New Moon) yesterday! Yup you heard me right I read both books in 3 days. I stayed up Sunday night until 4:30 in the morning because I am one of those people that can not put something aside.....I have to know what is going to happen next!!! So I needless to say I love it and I am going to the movie tonight at Midnight with Jenna and Amanda. I'm already disappointed from the trailers cuz you can tell that they totally totally did not follow the book. :( Oh well what can you do. I'll let ya all know how it goes!

6 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Hey guys! We didnt know yall had a blog till I just now found you on Preston's and Amy's. Im glad we can keep tabs on each other now! Looks like yall are doing great and having fun. We are excited to head back up to AZ for Thanksgiving, we should get together and do something :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

It was fun to see you guys at the movie the other night.

theniufamily said...

I was just like you. I used to make fun of everyone but once you start you can't put it down. I think I read all four books in like eight days. We are all so stupid. I liked the movie though. They did skip a lot but I guess they had to.

karis stapley said...

Oh my goodness! Didn't you just love it! I thought the movie was great and wanna see it again already! We got a private viewing of it on Saturday with some friends for his wifes birthday here in Arkansas. He surprised her with about 30 peps.
I was the same . . . what the heck?! Vampires!? You guys are lame! But it is good!

Raina said...

The movie is pretty good, so enjoy! Yeah I got sucked into it too!

Meagan said...

:) I just re-read Twilight after seeing the movie. They ARE addicting!