Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Make It....

Until December that is.................. I know it is a little premature but I am counting down the days till Christmas!!! I understand the importance of Thanksgiving. It is good to stop and be grateful for everything we have but it's something about this time of year that just makes me want to bust out the red & green and go to town. It might have something to do with the fact that I have been watching Elf and listening to Christmas music since August. I can't help it my Mom is the same way. I just might start decorating for Christmas in November. Jason told me last week if I start decorating this early I might find a few missing snowmen here and there. There's a Grinch in every story, right?

4 comments:

Chelsea Francis said...

Oh Jewels... you are so fun! Your house will be beautiful! I am so excited for this season too!

karis stapley said...

The world needs more people with the Christmas Spirit all year 'round like you, Julie! However, WAY TO GO JASON! :) The Christmas music and things shouldn't hit until the day after Thanksgiving. Of course, if Julie finds a couple of missing snowmen, you might have regrets - she might retaliate - what would you do without X-box controllers or the like? ;) (Merry Christmas... IN A MONTH!) Love, Jace (Karis helped)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

forget thanksgiving (in a nice way) CHRISTMAS all the way!!!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

oh that would be so awesome if you could come!