Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

I know we are suppose to be celebrating Martin Luther King today but come on who is more important here.....JASON!! He turned the big 2-7 today and for the next three months I get to rub it in that he is 4 years older than me. We do have to give a shout out to Martin for making it possible that Jason get's the day off today. We enjoyed a late morning breakfast at ihop and then we were off to see Yes Man this afternoon which we thought was pretty funny. (Warning: that show has two parts that could have definitely been left out!!) Tonight we have dinner with my side of the family and Jason will get to open his presents. Until then I just want to let Jace know how much I love him and here are a few reasons why.........
He has a sense of humor that not a lot of people get to see. I know all of you think he is a pretty quiet guy but trust me he is the biggest crack up. Quick example anything that comes in pairs whether it be two horses on the side of the road or matching vehicles side by side Jason cannot refrain from calling them "friends" he will always say, "hey look hun...they're friends." And it's not in the way you or I would say it for some reason the word "friends" takes on a nasally sound. Don't as me why but it's hilarious.

This picture alone makes me cry....the way he is with my nephew Talan gives me hope that we might have that one day. I know he will be the most amazing father.
He's my best friend, the one person I can talk to regardless of how I feel and he knows just what to say to make everything ok. I can't say much more other than he's hot and he's all mine!!
~Happy Birthday Babe~

5 comments:

Chelsea Francis said...

Thats so sweet! I love the "friends" thing....that is so Jason and hilarious! Happy birthday to Jason!!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

happy birthday jason!!! i know you miss me and wish i was there to party with you!!!! love you both
JD

karis stapley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!! We hope you had a fantastic day!! We are gonna miss hanging out with you guys! We had some pretty good laughs together! Your a good wife Jewels, you wrote some pretty sweet things to your hubby. Hope all is well.

Raina said...

Happy Birthday Jason! What an adorable tribute to your honey bunny!

aubry startin said...

Okay, so that was a really cute tribute to your sweet hubby. When are we going to hang out again, I loved it!