Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can't believe Jenna is already a Junior!! It's so crazy to watch her hate high school as much as I did. LOL I guess that is why I had so much sympathy for her when I wasn't working and I would take her out even if just for lunch to get away. :) Ok that or I was just bored..
She is one talented Lacrosse player!
Jenna had her last game and being the good big brother and big sister Brandon and I attended to cheer her on and boooo at the refs. Although I got yelled at by the ref for screaming "Let them play!!!" I wouldn't have missed it.

2 comments:

karis stapley said...

Ahh, Julie! I can just imagine you at the game! :) Very fun! I didn't know Jenna played La Crosse, that's very cool!

Raina said...

Fun times! You got the Fuller gene in you for sure... yelling at the refs! LOL