Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love EaSteR...

Jason and I got to play the Easter Bunny for Leslie & Brooke this year!! It was so much fun trying to hide that many eggs in places that we thought were worth our efforts. We tried to make it as difficult as possible especially since there was money and goodies inside...we made sure they had to work for it. :) I love these girls!! They are just gorgeous!!

Yep you found it in the thorny rose bush...like I said this wasn't your traditional random placing of the eggs..we really thought this through. lol

I wish that is all I had to do to put that darn egg up there!! :) Note to self: Brooke is a bean pole and can reach places I never thought possible without climbing on something.


2 comments:

karis stapley said...

That was the best; growing up when my grandpa would hide money in the eggs! It made it tons of fun! looks like you guys did a great job hiding them & making them work for it!

Meagan said...

Um, duh we're going out Saturday! And I'm so excited. #1 A night out with my husband. #2 A night out with you guys. #3 WOLVERINE! #4 Hugh Jackman. OK, change that to number one. I'M JUST KIDDING! Roy always comes first!!! Anyway, Roy says you want to be work out buddies. It's too bad we don't live closer to each other. My preferred workout usually included pilates or yoga or some other video. But if I can get into it, I like to run the track. It just takes awhile for me to get in the habit after I've been slacking. :) But I really want to get back to playing racquetball. I used to play like 5 times a week and my partner went on a mission! Have you ever played before? What do you think about that?