Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Positive Thinking.....


This little pill is suppose to be magical...well that is what I have been told but the first go around was a little less Disney and a whole lot of nothing. I'm trying to stay positive as we start another round at a higher dosage but I want to hear if any of you have had success and/or lack thereof with this pill.
I have been stubborn and over the last 4 years that Jason and I have wanted kids it has taken me up until now to realize Heavenly Father might be looking for a little assistance from modern medicine. I am a firm believer in "it will happen when it's meant to happen" but after going 4 years we decided it was time we take things up a notch...que...clomid.
The first round didn't make me sick and I didn't experience any of the hot flashes my Dr was warning me about but I am beyond nervous about this pill. I'm just going to try and stay positive and hope for a 2 or 3 in 1 deal. I'm not crazy...at this point twins, triplets, quadruplets sound wonderful! :)

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

YAY! Julie I am SOO excited for you! And YES we do need to throw a little "mommies to be be" party! I have taken chlomid a number of times and know ALL TO WELL the hot flashes, mood swings, and major cravings for water. haha! Unfortunatley it never worked for me, but I have had ALOT of friends who it worked within two or three months of taking it. It cause me to have large cysts on my ovaries (like the size of a grapefruit) so I could never take it long. Chlomid is magic for most people though so keep on with the positive thinkin!:) I will be praying for you! Call me if you have ANY questions on this stuff 480-254-4709. Seriously though, I have done artificial insemination and all sorts of things- so I understand the emotional ups and downs of all this! It's a lot of work but totally worth it!Call me!:)

karis stapley said...

That's tough & exciting news for you guys! I don't know that I can offer you much personal support on the matter since we've been blessed in that aspect, & then some! ;) It'll be worth the effort & make the whole experience that much sweeter when your little
one(s)arrive.
Yet I can always keep you in my prayers & will do so!
We hope & pray it takes quick & is easy on you & your body!
Best wishes!
We are sooo excited for you guys!

Rydgd said...

Crossing my fingers for you! This is so exciting! You will be such an amazing mama! Love to you both!