Monday, October 31, 2011

How do people make it through life without a sister??


Jenna and I started out so different it was like night and day. She was born with stark black hair and I was as blonde as they come...she loved to run around looking homeless and my hair always had to be done. She was a tom boy through and through and I wanted to be in every cheer/dance class my parents could afford.

Alot has changed in the past oh....10 years or so. The girl that use to get on my nerves that I would bribe with zebra ABC gum to go away has become one of my best friends. She grew out of her tom boy stage and has become a gorgeous girl inside and out. I love her to pieces and can't imagine going through life without her. Jenna just had a birthday...so happy birthday again sweet Nena. I love you so so much!!

1 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

She is a gorgeous girl...just like seester and mom. I freaking love you guys. Your whole family is rad and i misz being able to hang all the time and just be silly!!! Love you jewels and jenna fuma!