Sunday, November 13, 2011

We Are On Cloud 9...

The most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life was our little one's heart beating for the first time. Although we have been pregnant quite a few times now this is the first time we have seen a heart beat.
Although the doc had told us to wait until Halloween to take a test...let's be honest there was no way I was going to wait until then. I took a test the Thursday before and it immediatly showed positive. I was so so so excited!! I took two more just to be safe and then called the doc.
We have since had my HCG bloodwork done 3 times all of which came back more than doubling each time. Last Thursday we had our first ultrasound just to check things out and make sure everything was ok. The doc was amazed when she saw our little peanut had a heartbeat. I love love love our PA, she is amazing!! She then told us that she thinks the heart may have started beating that same day! I couldn't help but feel that our little peanut is just as anxious as we are and couldn't wait to start growin and moving on to the next step.
We are due July 5th right now but that may change along the way. We couldn't be more excited about this little one and pray constantly this one is here to stay! :)

3 comments:

Meagan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I have goosebumps all over. I'm SO happy for you guys! And that is such an understatement. You guys deserve this so much. I am so happy!!!

Rydgd said...

SOOOOOOOO happy for you both!!

Ben and Chelsee said...

Are you kidding me?!! What a wonderful surprise! I am so thrilled for you! What a miracle. This is the beginning of a whole new world. The sun shines brighter, the grass is greener, and life is just a little more sweet. I absolutly love being a mom, and I know you will too. I am so glad you found a doctor that could help you. Go FTC. Congrats!!