Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Boutique....

Some of our friends couldn't make it to the boutique last Saturday so they asked that we do it again. It will be this Tuesday from 6-9pm at my house which is on Recker b/n Warner and Ray. Come by and say hi...we'll have some goodies so at least come visit with us. I took it upon myself to take some pics of a few things we have at the boutique.....

Becca makes the most beautiful wreathes I have ever seen!! These pics don't do them justice.



Every girl needs a Tutu!!






4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Yeahhh!! I'm glad your doing it again! So sad I wasn't able to make it on Saturday. But now I can come by and see how talented you guys all are and get inspired to get a little more creative!

Tatum said...

I planned all week to make it on Saturday and it didn't happen :( And bummer... I work Tuesday nights! It has been too long since I've seen you and your I'm dying to see these cute things in person!

aubry startin said...

Looks so cute, what talented people you are. I would have loved to go, but now that I'm a mother of 2 its a little harder to leave the house

Brianne Michele said...

Julie you and your friend are so talented!!! I love your crafts!!! So cute!!!